Included in Rental Rate
- Existing sound system and lighting.
- Masking draperies.
- Star-drop curtain.
- Orchestra chairs, music stands, tables and chairs pending availability.
- Event management.
- Security staff.
- Access to dressing rooms.
- Fully stocked cash bar with bartenders and café area for use by patrons during event.
- Additional expenses may apply.
- No overtime hours for staff are included.
Stagehands to operate all Grand equipment.
4-8 hours (minimum 4 hours) ... $25/hour per person
8+ hours ................................ $37.50/hour per person
Piano Rental & One Tuning:
Steinway 9' Concert Grand ... $420
Baldwin 7' Baby Grand ......... $370
Upright Piano ........................ $100 (no tuning)
Additional Production Equipment as determined by Technical Director
- 10% of Vendor Sales (CD, DVD, Books, Posters)
- 20% Soft Goods
Service fees are as follows:
$2.00 per ticket for tickets costing $14.99 and under
$6.00 per ticket for tickets costing $15.00 and above
Renter must maintain the following insurance at the indicated minimum coverage limits. Insurance shall be provided by insurance companies with a minimum A. M. Best rating of A VIII.
- Workers’ Compensation Statutory limits; and Employers’ Liability: $500,000
- Commercial General Liability (Occurrence Form) with a combined single limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage: $1,000,000 per occurrence; $2,000,000 general aggregate covering claims for bodily injury, death or property damage occurring in or about the Premises resulting in any manner whatsoever from the Engagement or performance and covering the Contractual Liability of Licensee under Paragraph 19. This coverage shall include The Grand Opera House, its employees, members, directors, officers and affiliates as additional insured on a primary and non-contributory basis.
- Umbrella/Excess Liability: $5,000,000 per occurrence
- ETC Expression 3
- House light control from booth and stage.
- 382 dimmers (2.4KW)
- Stage and F.O.H. electrical circuits available on request.
- 3 company switches - upstage left.
- Each panel - 400 amps. per leg - 3 phase w/ neutral.
- Sound hook-up with isolated ground.
- 2 switches, 3 phase, 100 amps. per leg
- All pipe battens are @ 55 ft. long
- 5 standard electrics onstage, 30 circuits each 5 drop boxes each side, 6 circuits per box, see accompanying "stage electrical circuits" for number of circuits.
- 4 light ladders, 4 rungs each, 6 ft. high x 3 ft. wide to hang from batten pipes.
- 8 booms at 16 ft. 1 1/2" I.D.
- 8 booms at 10 ft. 1 1/2" I.D.
- 8 - 50 lb. Boombases
- 80 sidearms with C-clamps and single T-fittings
- Ceiling Catwalk Cove 52 -10° Source Four.
- Balcony Box Booms -1st and 2nd positions, left and right each side has 6 -10° Source of Four.
- 3rd position left and right has 2 -10° Source Four and 2 -6" x 12" (axial Strand Century for curtain warmers only.)
- 2 -Strong Xenon Super Troopers, 1600 watts, with 6 color boomerangs.
- Followspot booth located center rear of balcony.
- 8-50° Source 4 575W
- 52-36° Source 4 575W
- 91-26° Source 4 575W
- 40-19° Source 4 575W
- 80-10° Source 4 575W *permanently hung F.O.H.*
- 20-6" Fresnel 750W Strand Century
- 30-8" Fresnel 1500W Strand Century
- 20-10" Fresnel 2000W Colortran
- 60 - Source 4 Pars 575W w/ all lens configuration
- 60 - Par 64 1000W w/ large lamp inventory
- 7 - Overhead 3-circuit Kleigl T-3 strips 500 w/cell, 3 cells/circuit
- 7 - Groundrow 3-circuit Kleigl T-3 strips 500 w/cell, 3 cells/circuit
- 2 - Super-Trooper Followspots 1600W Xenon
- 4 - Mini-10's 1000W
- 8 - Par 20's 150W
- 2 - 3" Fresnel 150W
- 30 - Drop-in Iris'
- 60 - Pattern Holders
- 20 - Top Hats for 19°, 26°, 36°, 50°
- 15 - 6" Top Hats
- 20 - 6" Barn Doors
- 20 - Par 64 Barn Doors
- 10 - 8" Top Hats
- 20 - 8" Fresnel Barn Doors
- 16 - 10" Fresnel Barn Doors
- Gel frames for all lamps
- 6 sets black velour legs 25 ft. high x 12 ft. wide
- 6 borders black velour 6 ft. high x 55 ft. wide
- 2 sets black velour travellers 25 ft. high x 55 ft. wide
- 1 black sharkstooth scrim 28 ft. high x 55 ft. long
- 1 white filled scrim 28 ft. high x 55 ft. long
- 1 white bounce 25 ft. high x 55 ft. long
- House curtain - travels on 2nd line set
- Grand Teaser hung on 1st pipe set
- 8 hard legs 6 ft. wide x 27 ft. high, black velour one side, off-white canvas other side. When set, they provide 4 wings each side. They roll on overhead tracks.
Overhead4 panels hinged to pitch, white canvas covered, hung from standard set pipes and line tabs. With orchestra shell in place maximum dimension is 45 ft. wide x 40 ft. deep.
- Depth - 43 ft. from apron to upstage wall (this includes a 12 ft. deep thrust, elevator lift to from orchestra pit)
- Width - 70 ft.
- 30 ft. from curtain to upstage wall
- Proscenium Arch opening 38 ft. wide x 25 ft. high
Added Wing Space
- The deck is a resilient wood floor. Because of its basket weave support, we do not allow any nails, lags or screws into the surface.
- We have a Marley vinyl dance floor: 5 rolls, 6 ft. wide to cover 38 ft. acting area. Black one side, white on the other.
- 2 large choral dressing rooms
- 1 smaller dressing room
- 2 star dressing rooms with toilet and shower facilities
- 1 Green Room equipped with table, chairs, refrigerator and deep sink
- Shower and toilet facilities adjacent to all of the above
- Each dressing room and hallway equipped with monitor speakers for program feed and paging
- Washer, dryer, steamers, irons, and ironing boards available by request and pending availability
D&B Audiotechnik Loudspeaker system
- Soundcraft Vi3000 digital console
- 16 D&B Q1 Line array element loudspeakers
- 4 D&B B2 dual 18” subwoofers
- 4 D&B D12 amplifiers for Q1 system
- 4 D&B A1 amplifiers for B2 subwoofers
- 2 Rigging frames with shackles
- 2 CM ¼ Ton chain hoists
- ESS Chain hoist control system
Flown center cluster
- 3 - JBL Venue Series 3215-6
[3 way system, 15"/10"/1.5"]
- 2 per side - JBL Venue Series 3218-6
[3 way system, 18"/10"/1.5"]
- Speakers can be assigned as stereo left/right with mono center cluster
- 4 – Community VLF 218 subwoofers
- 10 - Community M12 wedges [12”/1.5”]
- 2 - Community RS 327i [15"/2"/1"]
- 2 channel Clear-Com system with 4 wireless belt packs assigned to Ch.B. Headset stations are located throughout all performance and production areas.
- Paging and program feed to all dressing rooms and production areas.
- FM program transmission to receivers with headset transducers
- Steinway Model D 9' concert grand
- Baldwin 7' grand
- Yamaha Recording Custom Drum kit
- [22,20,18 bass, 16,14 floor, 13,12,10,8 rack]
- Latin Percussion Bongos, Timbales
- Tumba, Conga, Quinto, Chimes, Djembe
- Ampeg SVT-CL
- Eden WT550
- G-K 800RB
- Ampeg SVT 810, SVT 610
- Eden 210XST, 410XLT
- Hartke 115, 210, 410
- Fender Twin Reverb ‘65RI, Bassman ‘59RI, Hot Rod DeVille, Hot Rod DeLuxe, Super Reverb
- Marshall JCM900 w/ 1960A & 1960B
- Roland JC120
- SWR California Blonde
- Trace-Elliot TA100
- Vox AC30
- Korg Triton Studio Workstation/Sampler, LE61
- Kurzeil PC88mx
- Nord Electro2
- Roland KC500, KC100 amplifiers
- Yamaha CP300, Motif ES7, SY55
- Allen & Heath ML5000 40 inputs x 16 mixes
- Ashley equalizers & QSC power amplifiers
- 17E-V T221M monitors [12" / 2" biamped]